(outside of case)
But life got in the way. What happened was this (in chronological order).
1. Some weeks ago, I ordered a Cath Kidston IPhone case from the UK.
2. My replacement work IPhone to replace the one I dropped and smashed developed a completely battery that wouldn't charge.
3. I got new replacement IPhone and IT ordered me a new IPhone 4 (presumably stop all the property damage). They said the new phone might 'take a while' to arrive. I promptly forgot all about my pending new phone.
4. I had small but terse email tiff with Cath Kidston over slowness of delivery of my order. ('How can you charge so much and take so long to deliver your stuff? Australia is not the moon' That kind of tiff.)
5. My new IPhone case finally arrived on Wednesday (I do generally find that things arrive the day after a complaint about slow mail service is made). Hooray. It was beautiful and fit snugly.
6. I enjoyed my IPhone case for 1 whole day.
7. On Thursday my IPhone 4 arrived. I then discovered that my 24 hour old IPhone case does not fit new IPhone.
8. I cried. Well not really, after all it's only a phone case.
So, here's the deal.
If you want this amazing case - used for one day only - it is very simple.
(inside of case)
This is what you need to do:
1. Leave a comment below.
2. Become a follower if you are not already.
3. Live anywhere in the world.
I will draw it in 7 days.
Happy Weekend. xoxo